February 21, 2012

10 Things You Should Know...

1. We celebrated Jema's 1st birthday this past November! The theme of the party was One Year Old in a Flash! We had cute invites made by the talented Tiffany Nicholas... we had mini photo shoots with the super talented Shay Larsen... and awesome decor by yours truly and I also put together a time capsule for Jema to open on her 18th birthday, which everyone in attendance lovingly contributed to! We had a blast!  ...Now time to plan Jema's 2nd birthday party! LOL (jk Jace)...

2.  Our ultimate goal is to build a cozy country home, where we can raise our children and grow old, in Hooper, next to Mama and Papa Schneider's house.

3. Jema has finally graduated from crawling to walking... err... staggering like a drunken toddler!

4. Jema has TWELVE chompers!

5. We are debt-FREEE!!! Now it's save save SAVE for a home!!!!!

6. Today Jema went PEE PEE in her POTTY for the 1st time!!! So excited and proud of our lil Jem!!!

7. At 15 months old, Jema's entire vocabulary includes, (but not limited to): apple, baby, car, Da-da, eat, fish, Ba-Pa (short for Grandpa), ball, cat, dance, finished, more, Nana, piggy, bear, cookie, dog, flower, milk, birdie, cow, down, book, teeth, bubbles, knees, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, hair, Gracie, Robin, Dora (the explorer), Carly (as in iCarly), and just recently she started saying Jema, but it sounds more like Dema!

8. Jema can successfully locate her eyes, ears, mouth, and nose! Aaand many other body parts!

9. How to determine whether you are an aggressive driver: tape-record yourself while driving and play back your enraged comments... OR you could simply watch Jace drive on the freeway, and if you find yourself copying any of his behavior... YOU HAVE ROAD RAGE! So beware Utah drivers, if you wish to avoid such behavior, DO NOT cut off my husband, do not tailgate my husband, do not talk on your cell phone while driving next to my husband, do not even LOOK WRONG at my husband while driving next to him! You're welcome! LOVE YOU BABE!!!

10. I couldn't think of a tenth thing you should know about... sooo... I'm just gonna throw it out there that I am going to try really hard to grow out my hair, like SUPER long and if anyone has the pleasure to see me (haha!) please tell me how long my hair is and if I start talking about how I'm tempted to cut it all off, then convince me otherwise!



Some moments from her party... Me, Jace and Jema at the photo booth... Jema's birthday cupcake... And Jema enjoying her scrumptious cake, finger lickin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment